Chapter 2 : Conversation with Rain 


Neetu : Rain, your discipline will be reward in form of Cosmic Joy. Always maintain discipline on this path with devotion. Discipline and Devotion is must wear jewelry of spiritual follower. May you never forget to wear it. May you attain tranquil mind, cosmic energy, Samadhi,bliss & liberation.

In previous conversation with you I told you story of queen Chundalini but the story goes further with the hurdles of King Sikhthvaya to attain liberation and how he finally rest in peaceful soul.

Rain : Mother , I will always  wear the jewelry of Discipline & Devotion. I am keen interested to learn this path and want to witness that stage, which you sing praises. Tell me mother, I will listen silently, cautiously about the spiritual journey of King Sikhithvya.

Neetu : Rain, Let us pray, You play Tabla, I will recite some Mantras.

The truth is union of soul to super soul which gives highest pleasure. In the temple of my body I bow to the female form of God &  I bow to the male form of God. Only thou art is truth, Rest this world, dreams, this body, this material subjects & objects all are illusion.

The Whole is origin from Whole, Whole when merge in  whole turn One whole, with cosmic power whole can merge into whole through the path of meditation. Whole is individual soul(consciousness) & whole is Supersoul ( Supreme consciousness) One soul unite to supersoul ,Both turn One.

May we all attain good health, peace, contentment & unite our soul to supersoul which brings fulfillment  & cosmic permanent joy. May we all turn disease free. May we all witness the supreme abode, by witnessing it & reaching at this stage one worries get ceased.

I meditate on Sun to worship you Oh my Lord, May your divine light enlighten me. May my mind attain tranquility, May my soul get united with supersoul & it rejoice in Cosmic bliss. May my body perform in this material world with Liberation.

Bless you Rain.

Guru Vashistha Speaks : King Sikhitvaya was in his palace noticed that Queen Chundalai face is shining, and her beauty is intensifying  day by day. He called Queen and asked, O my beloved, You are now glowing with great beauty. It seems your youth has come back again. From where you have attain a divine nectar which promoting your eternal divine beauty. You give the impression of completely relaxed ,worry free mind which may possess divine peace. You seem so contented, perfected balanced in body & mind, conscious. Tell me my queen, what is the secret of all these traits which overwhelmed  me to ask question of your shine & purity.

Queen replied : following the spiritual path  & teaching learned from wise one , I everyday fulfill my duties at palace and designing my schedule for spiritual path I meditate on lord with discipline & devotion same time every day. I took out my concern from material world matter but placed it in my inner journey. I was fortunate I risen above this world which is illusion and I witness formless ,real,truth in my spiritual journey. I attain the supreme abode where my soul attained cosmic bliss. That cosmic energy and bliss is the cause of my Radiance. The divine peace,the balance of my mind & body, contentment all gifts I received in my spiritual journey. I have lost all joy in the object of senses but ceasing my senses I attain the greatest joy of Samadhi, Cosmic energy, bliss, happiness. Material subjects and senses donot offer me any pleasure more yet I attain pleasure , I will say greatest pleasure from myself within. Love-hate,joy-sorrow,Rich-poor,honor-dishonor all pair of opposite which effect our mind has been ceased for me. Every moment I am contented, the object of material world does not awake any response in my eyes & mind. I have witness super consciousness which has blessed me wise intellect, bliss, beauty. This is the truth & this is the cause.

Hearing this, King Sikhtivaya without trying to understand her words, Said : Has you lost your mental balance, you seem perfectly balanced in mind & body to me before asking my question but your answer put the picture of your lost mental balance. How a queen like you residing in mid of all comforts, palaces, in luxuries, can attain the realization of Atma. Have you not heard greatest man have gone to Himalaya, forests, renouncing all pleasures they perform greatest austerities, in order to attain self realization, the state of bliss.  How cans a queen like you, realize that can only be realized by the wise one who has surrender all in search of self realization.

The queen intellect advise her to not to speak or clarify more as she understood her husband consciousness is still connected with material world and he will not be able to understand this statement. She pitied on king intellect which had not reached to that state in which it could recognize the realized one or can understand the divine bliss. She smiled and took say-so from king to go in prayer room for paying her daily devotion & practicing spiritual path. King was expecting some answer to his doubt but he too smiled and said , Oh my beloved , you please pay your devotion  & practice spiritual path.

 

Still the king and queen lived together in peace as they were had in the past. The queen was regularly practicing spirituality and was gaining perfect control over her mind and senses. Her desires got ceased. She thought if she could attain some power in spiritual path then her husband may trust her. So she started hard practice in Yoga to attain spiritual powers.

Rain : Mother, is it true one attain power in meditation.

Neetu : Sh Rama too asked this question to Guru Vashist but Sh Rama request to Guru Vashista to explain how one may attain spiritual powers practicing this path? Then Guru Vashistha said that I am telling you story but now you have asked a question which need to explain in detail. However, I will answer the question first and then they explained.

 

In next class I will explain what are the spiritual power and how & when one seeker attain it. I will answer the conversation of Guru Vashista to Rama to this question. For now you may practice your table or read book or practice spirituality.

May the peace,bliss, Samadhi,wise intellect be yours like Queen chundali.


May my writings be pleasant for the eyes of reader, If any seeker is reading then may it give him knowledge and the success to go further deep in the path. May the seeker attain the goal. May we all float in bliss, peace, samadhi & perfectly get established in that stage. 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IsoUpnishad : The Science of Soul