Chapter 7 : Conversation with Rain 

Accepting Guru & Birth of Discipleship in Mind : The only means to attain liberation. 


Rain, May all good be yours. May you continue your practice with discipline & devotion.

Muni told two stories to Sikhtvaya and explained the hidden meaning which was related to the King. The n Muni Said, O King, without a spiritual teacher , the Atmic Wisdome cannot be obtained. O King Even if one has the Atmic Wisdom but follows his duty of action is the best. When we perform actions without selfishness , slowly we discard our impure desires. It is impure desire which direct us to sinful performance. Pure desires does not lead us to any wrong doings, When wrong doing is not performed by our mind then only good actions bring heavenly bliss, peaceful mind. If you will know that all is Brahmna, then your ignorance will be destroyed. Your impure desires will cease. You will be able to control your anger, pride, lust, ego. Slowly ego will be killed. Impure desires are the cause of old age, disease, stress, sinful actions but when it will start to cease then only pure desires will remain in your mind, which will keep you pure, worry free. Your breathing will be controlled, When breath is in control ,we can control our old age and death and can attain highest cosmic pleasure which is above all material pleasure by sitting in meditation.

 

When mind is associated with impure desires , We are tied in the chains of Ignorance, but same mind when trained in meditation and learn to cease the impure desires, it attains wisdom. When we attain wisdom we can attain the Atmic vision. Scriptures and great sages has written upon witnessing Atma(soul) & Reality ( Supersoul) one is free from the chain of Rebirth.

All the wise, great Sages have said the attainment of Wisdom, Vision of Atma & Reality is the highest bliss above than all material pleasure. Why do you not try to attain it by the right means. Why are you wasting your time here in ignorance? Why not you try to find the learnt one and follow his discourse & from him learn what is bondage & what is liberation, What is renunciation, What is faith, Go to those who has attain Atmic Gyana. They will guide you in right direction. Engage ceaselessly in enquiring, Engage ceaselessly in finding the Guru, Engage ceaselessly to remove your ignorance, then indeed you will be able to know the real, the reality which are the means of Emancipation. Search till it is not found. But remember discipleship is the only means to attain it. Trust the learnt one and follow their instructions.

Tears shed from the eyes of the king. By your grace, I am able to understand what is wisdom & what is bondage. I have left the company of Wise through ignorance at my palace, which was chintamuni for me at my palace and I have came to this forest to suffer. You are my friend, You are my Guru, You are my parent, you are my everything. I shall be your dedicated disciple. Please accept me and teach me this path. You are above than God for me. Lead me to the path you have realized. Teach me the path which set us free from all pains, which breaks all bondage and take us into the bliss of cosmos.

Muni Said : You should have full faith on my words as a child has in the words of his parents. You have to follow & practice the discourse which I will tell you. Also you have to concentrate your mind which has been fleeting in many directions. Without concentration, trust & practice , mere my words will not be helpful and lead you to any growth.

The King promised to concentrate, trust & practice regularly. He touched the feel of Muni & Said O Guru I am at your feet, no other place for me to escape, please save me, I am ready to follow you.

Muni accepted his as his disciple.

Rest story I will tell in next class dear Rain. Have a Good day.

 

May we all hear what is unheard, May we all witness Atmic vision, May we attain wisdom which bring the cosmic bliss which is greatest pleasure than all material pleasures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IsoUpnishad : The Science of Soul